Sunday, March 21, 2021

Rosada 6 - Round 9

Noogies!!!

Last time was pretty crazy with four adults and three toddlers. The butler kept picking up the toddlers and trying to feed them when they are sleeping and putting them to bed while they are eating. As a result, they kept passing out and things were dicey but thankfully the social worker didn't come for them. Once the boys became children they enjoyed playing together and making a few friends.


Rachel: Oh sorry for your loss to both you and Scarlet.
Burgandy: Well thank you.

Rachel: Nice!

Rachel: Congrats Fini!
Rachel: And Happy Birthday Fini!
Rachel: Oh no, whose fighting?
Me: That's Flick and his daughter Melissa.
Rachel: Oh dear.

Rachel: Sorry Anji.
Rachel: Congrats Flick!
Rachel: And Happy Birthday Flick!

Rachel:  Nice job C.Crows.
C.Crows: Thanks but I still really want a job in law enforcement.
Rachel: It has to come up eventually.
Dragonwell: Welcome  home Daddy!
Rachel: These two are so sweet. Scarlet is very mean but she is a great mom.
Rachel: Wooh! Great job Earth!
Earth: Well thank you. Now I'd like to be a prestidigitator. 
Rachel: Go for it man.
Rachel: Nice job.
Dragonwell: Look Mom! A+!
Burgandy: Way to go honey!
Rachel: Dang Dragonwell, you got some air!
Gyokuro: Look Mom, look!
Scarlet: Wooh! What about your brother?
Gyokuro: He did too. He's just so low key about it.
Rachel: Oh no! Another dog fight!
Rachel: Melissa, stop beating your dad up!
Rachel: No!!!

Rachel: Nice!
Rachel: Great job Burgandy!
Burgandy: Well thank you Rachel.
Rachel: Looks like Earth is teaching Fini to play dead.
Rachel: That's weird. I didn't know a dog would find another dog.
Me: Yeah, Flick never returned. He may be lost forever.
Rachel: Oh no!
Rachel: Happy Birthday Gyokuro!
Rachel: Pretty cute. What do you want in life?
Gyokuro: Popularity and I'd like to be a Hall of Famer.
Rachel: Sounds good.
Rachel: There's Anji! Happy Birthday!
Rachel: Pretty cute too!
Me: Yeah just don't look under the bangs. He has an interesting brow line.
Rachel: Well, just keep the bangs buddy.
Anji: OK. Um, I'm interested in a family I think being the Education Minister would be a fun job.
Rachel: Sounds great!
Rachel: Last but not least, Happy Birthday Dragonwell!
Rachel: Pretty handsome. Those Sylvaen genes are super strong.
Dragonwell: Thanks, I think. I'd like Romance in my life.
Rachel: Oh boy...
Dragonwell: And I'd like to be a Hall of Famer.
Rachel: OK, well that's pretty good.
Rachel: C.Crows congrats! Law Enforcement finally came up.
C.Crows: It sure did! I start tomorrow.
Rachel: That's wonderful!
Rachel: Way to go Fini!
Dragonwell: All right, here's some cash. Please get me a good date.
Rachel: Oh Arwen Elven! She gets picked a lot! What do you think?
Dragonwell: She pretty! We'll see how it goes.
Me: They have 2 bolts. A decent match. Sapphire and Twitter are his only 2 options in the hood.
Gyokuro: Bring me an even better match!
Rachel: Ah Xena Morreli. She's Xara's sister. So, what do you think?
Gyokuro: *Shrugs* She's OK.
Rachel: I'm not hearing wedding bells.
Me: 1 bolt.
Anji: Can I please have a date too?
Rachel: Ah Fern Glissade. I don't know much about her.
Me: She's from Fellowship 3.
Rachel: What do you think Anji?
Anji: She's nice enough but I don't know.
Me: 1 bolt.
Rachel: Well, everyone hangout. Get to know each other.
Rachel: Looks like Anji and Fern's date was kind of a bust.
Rachel: Oh but Dragonwell and Arwen are having a first kiss!
Rachel: Hey Earth! Haven't seen too much of you. Giving makeovers?
Earth: Why not? I figured I'd give it a try now that I reached my goal of Hand of Poseidon. 
Rachel: First victim...I mean client looks to be Arwen.
Rachel: Oh, I love it!
Arwen: I do too! Thanks Mr. Rosada!
Earth: It's my pleasure!
Rachel: Wooh! 
Rachel: Excellent job! Was it really your first day in Law Enforcement?
C.Crows: Yes it was. I had to wait to get in the track but it was pretty simple once I was in.
Rachel: I'd say.
Rachel: Gyokuro, please stop annoying your cousin's lady. Maybe go say hey to your dad's friend.
Gyokuro: Oh, ah, hi...
Gyokuro: Noogie!
Rachel: No!!! That's not what you do when you think a girl is cute.
Earth: OK, so something longer with a little wave. Got it!
Rachel: I love it!
Nicole: I do too!
Rachel: Looks like Gyokuro does too.
Me: Yeah, they are up to 3 bolts now, it should be noted.

Rachel: So cute.
Rachel: No Gyokuro!!! Girls don't getting noogies!
Gyokuro: But that's what I do when I like someone.
Rachel: Well, cut it out.
Rachel: I guess she doesn't mind too much!
Rachel: Hi Fini! You sure have been showing up a lot recently.
Fini: Yeah I'm hoping to maybe get in. A lot of the other simselves are and now this new teen, Chrissy, is trying to under cut me.
Rachel: Yeah coming home from school so often sure does help.
Rachel: Fini is Fini. Fini...Fini.
Rachel: Nice job boys. I'll see in college.
Rachel: Are you reading to Dragonwell?
Burgandy: Yes. It's my last chance to read my baby to sleep before he heads off to college.
Rachel: That's sweet. I've never seen anyone do it with a teen.
Burgandy: Look what we just had put in.
Rachel: Nice! You guys have the first ice skating rink in town! Enjoy! I'll see you next time. 
Points: 21
9 for Money
10 for Burgandy's Impossible Want
2 for Earth and C.Crows' Top of Careers

No comments: