Sunday, March 21, 2021

Lost 1 - Round 9

A Big TV is a Real Lifesaver

Last time the household had the issue of their garbage can getting kicked over repeatedly. Then the dogs would roll in the filth. The adults worked on their careers and the kids worked on making friends, mostly with each other. Sun and Donut were finally married in a quiet ceremony. 

Rachel: No! Honey! What are you doing?!?!
Me: He went to the energizer in gold but went to green just as he stepped in.

Rachel: *runs around panicked* Danish! Quick, what do you want?
Danish: Big TV.
Rachel: Purchased. Hop back in. Wow that was close.
Hot Rod: Dad! Dad! I got an A+!
Danish: Wooh!
Grimlock: Me too! Me too!
Danish: Wooh!!!
Rachel: Nice job Sun!
Sun: Thanks! I really hope I can get to a Space Pirate this week. Nothing would make me happier.
Rachel: Keep at it. You'll get there.
Grimlock: Welcome home Mommy! Auntie/Cousin Firestar is about to blow out her birthday candles.
Erin: Well, let's get inside then.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Honey!
Rachel: Oh Firestar, you're gorgeous!
Firestar: Uh yeah. Thanks I guess.
Rachel: Humm.
Rachel: Oh no, she's super mean. Donut, get on it!
Donut: OK Grandma!
Firestar: Ugh, I'd like to be popular and run like 5 top businesses.
Rachel: Oh dear.
Firestar: Yeah, I guess Giraffe Holiday is pretty hot. We were friends when we were little. Gyokuro Rosada is also pretty hot. Dragonwell Rosada is not quite as hot but he's hot.
Rachel: Well I'm glad you like several of the boys considering you're one of the only girls available to a bunch of the neighborhood boys.
Firestar: Ugh.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Grimlock!
Rachel: A real handsome lad.
Grimlock: Thanks Great Grandma.
Grimlock: I'd like a life of Pleasure and to be a Game Designer.
Rachel: Great!
Rachel: Happy Birthday Hot Rod!
Rachel: Handsome too! Just like our brother.
Hot Rod: Thanks Great Grandma.
Hot Rod: I'm very interested in knowing stuff, like everything!
Rachel: Fantastic!
Rachel: Hot Rod! No! No noogies! What is is with the boys and noogies around here?
Hot Rod: She's hot!
Rachel: *face palm*
Rachel: I guess the good news is that Zebra doesn't mind. I see Giraffe is here too. Oh my gosh so if Firestar marries Giraffe and Hot Rod marries Zebra, Firestar will be hi Aunt/Cousin/Sister-in-Law.
Firestar: Gross Great Grandma.
Rachel: I'll give you weird. It might happen. We'll see.
Rachel: Nice.


Rachel: Congrats Free!!!
Firestar: Haha cous'/nephew!
Rachel: I guess it isn't just the boys that give noogies.

Rachel: Opps.
Rachel: Great job Danish!
Danish: Thanks Grandma!
Rachel: Looks like your week has really turned around.
Danish: That it has.
Rachel: I love the makeup Firestar!
Firestar: Ugh, yeah thanks I guess.
Rachel: It seems like the niceness training is starting to work. That wasn't as grouchie.
Rachel: Looks like Free is catching on to Playing Dead pretty quickly.
Danish: Yeah Free's a pretty smart dog.
Rachel: Hi there Driver. Who did you come home with?
Driver: Firestar! I like her.
Me: Only 1 bolt worth though.
Rachel: Great job Sun!
Sun: Thanks Rachel!
Rachel: On Wanda and Colbert Caligula. If Firestar marries Colbert and Grimlock marries Wanda, that would be another extra strength relation.
Firestar: Gross Great Grandma! Colbert is nice and all but Giraffe is hotter. 
Me: Two bolts.
Grimlock: I like Wanda! I think she's pretty!
  Me: Two bolts but that's the most he has with anyone so far verses Firestar who has a couple three bolters.
Mrs. Crumplebottom: How dare you wear a swimsuit in public young man!
Grimlock: But I'm in a hot tub!
Rachel: What are you up to?
Grimlock: Well I thought I'd visit downtown to meet more teens but now this old lady is yelling at me.
Rachel: Sorry honey.
Grimlock: It's a bust any way. I'm heading home.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Bobbie!
Rachel: Opps.
Rachel:  Nice going Sun! I knew you could do it!
Sun: Thank you Rachel!
Rachel: Looks like Grimlock and Wanda are an item
Me: At least for now. Nothing is written in stone.
Rachel: They sure are cute! I bet they would have really cute babies!
Me: I know.
Rachel: I'm glad you're all going to school together since you are a bit light on the scholarships. I knwo you did your best. You were just busy. Hot Rod did a great job! I'll see you all at college!
Points: 10
8 for Money
2 for Danish and Sun's Top of Careers

No comments: