Monday, March 22, 2021

Vega 6 - Round 9

No Love for Plurk
Last time first cousins once removed, Twitter and Plurk really enjoyed playing and spending time together. Dusk and Germany's younger child, Geni, grew to a toddler who everyone wanted to hangout with.
Rachel: Way to go Daysies!
Rachel: Nice going Leroy!
Rachel: Great job Dusk!
Dusk: Thanks but I really want to be a Rock God.
Rachel: Just keep looking. I'm sure it will come up as a career path soon.
Plurk: Welcome home Daddy.
Plurk: Welcome home Mommy.
Rachel: Oh Plurk, you might be one of the niceness kids I've ever seen.
Rachel: Love the makeover Dusk!
Dusk: Thanks. I never really liked the bangs, I just didn't have a lot of options before.
Me: You're welcome. I did some recoloring.
Dusk: Did you hear something?
Rachel: Nope.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Geni!
Rachel: Oh you're such a cutie! I love your eyes!
Geni: Well thank you Miss Rachel.
Rachel: I see why everyone likes you.
Geni: Yay! I get to go to school tomorrow!!!

Rachel: Sorry Leroy.

Rachel: Could have been worse.

Rachel: Nice job honey!

Rachel: These are really hit or miss this week.
Geni: Welcome home Daddy!
Rachel: Happy Birthday Twitter!
Rachel: Well that's an interesting look honey.
Twitter: Thanks Grandma.
Twitter: I would like Fortune and I think being a Criminal Mastermind would be a great way to get money.
Rachel: Well, that will probably work.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Plurk!
Rachel: Wow you're Lancaster complexation is really coming in. What does a super nice young man want?
Plurk: A family with 6 Grandchildren.
Rachel: Oh buddy. I think you will need to find someone else looking for family in order for that to happen. The girl current neighborhood girl you aren't related to is Firestar Lost.
Plurk: I'm not sure if I know her.
Rachel: We'll get that household over.
Rachel: Wow Twitter!
Twitter: What is it Grandma?
Rachel: You're beautiful!
Twitter: Oh thanks.
Rachel: Oh hey, the Lost kids are here. Twitter unhand Hot Rod! He's your cousin! Hey Plurk! Go meet Firestar!
Rachel: Homework time for Geni (not Twitter).
Rachel: Who started a fire?
Arial: It was the butler! The darn Butler got distracted and left the food in the oven to burn!
Rachel: Thank goodness for the Fire Department.
Rachel: Nice job Twitter.

Rachel: Sweet!
Geni: Yes!!! A+!
Rachel: Nice going!
Rachel: Good job Leroy.
Twitter: And then they said, "stick 'em up!" and I was like, ahhh!!!
Rachel: Interesting conversation with Dragonwell Rosada.
Rachel: I guess he liked the story.
Me: They are a 2 bolt match.
Rachel: What about Arwen Elven?
Me: We'll see. Nothing has been decided yet.





Rachel: Speaking of Arwen... Plruk, what do you think?
Plurk: She is very good at chess.
Rachel: Is that all.
Plurk: Yeah, sorry. Not interested.
Rachel: The matchmaker! Good idea!
Rachel: Oh Harper Glissade.
Me: She's from one of the Fellowships. 3, I think.
Rachel: So?
Plurk: Eh. She's nice and all but not much there.

Rachel: Dusk got a got in Music!
Rachel: Congrats Dusk!
Dusk: Well thank you Rachel.
Rachel: OK, trying again.
Rachel: Debbie Oishfcki, a townie. What do you think?
Plurk: Eh.
Rachel: Sorry man.
Rachel: Um Erv, honey?
Erv: What is it Mom?
Rachel: Maybe don't drink an entire 6 pack at once.
Erv: I'm thirsty.
Geni: Welcome home Mommy!
Rachel: Amethsyt, I didn't know you knew Geni very well.
Amethyst: I don't. She's just so irresistible.
Fini: So I hear you aren't hitting it off with any of the teen girls and that you're going to college soon. Hum, that's very interesting.
Rachel: Another adult looking to make friends with Plurk for when he gets older.
Plurk: Do you like art?
River: Uh sure.

Rachel: Sorry.
Twitter: Dad thanks for the lessons! I think I'll get the culinary scholarship soon.

Rachel: Wow that's amazing Dusk!
Rachel: Not another fire!
Arial: It was the butler...again!!!
Rachel: *shakes fist* Butler!!!
Rachel: Nice job Plurk! Sorry you haven't found love yet.
Plurk: Yeah it's OK. I have my whole life in front of me.
Rachel: Good outlook.
Rachel: Nice job honey! Do you think you and Dragonwell will end up together?
Twitter: Not sure. We do like each other though.
Me: She has a lot of options. We just have to see which one pans out the best for everyone.
Points: 10
8 from Money
2 for both of Dusk's Top of Careers

Me: On a crazy side note that I decided to note write in, Plurk does have one girl he is very interested in. It's Twitter! They are close enough relatives and were raised in the same house so it would be creepy to put them together even though the game says they are distant enough to be together.

No comments: