Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Ribeiro 6 - Round 9

It's All Fun
Last time twin sisters, Cali and Amber Ribeiro started a new house together with their guys, Kool-Aid Vega and Hamster Nettles. Both ladies found themselves pregnant at the end of the week. Hamster and Amber had gotten engaged in college while Kool-Aid and Cali didn't get engaged until the end of last week.


Rachel: Nice going Hamster!
Rachel: Hi Amber!
Amber: AHHHHHHH!!!
Rachel: Baby!


Amber: It's a boy! Meet Uno!
Rachel: Uno as in one?
Amber: Yes.
Rachel: OK. I see he got Hamster's eyes.
Rachel: Congrats on becoming a dad!
Hamster: Thanks! I'm so happy he got my eyes.
Rachel: He's a cutie!
Cali: Ahhhhh!!!!!!
Rachel: Cali's baby time!!!


Cali: It's a girl! Meet Jenga!
Rachel: Cute name!
Rachel: It's so nice that she takes after her daddy. Both kids do.
Amber: Wooh! We've got an heir!!!
Rachel: Congrats on the promotion and you had a daughter while you were at work.
Kool-Aid: Fantastic!

Rachel: Sorry Cali. Not a good way to return to work after having a baby.
Rachel: Congrats Hamster!!! You're well on your way to becoming a Game Designer!
Hamster: Yeah! I'm very excited!
Rachel: Nice job Cali!

Rachel: Sorry Cali!
Rachel: Happy Birthday Uno!!!


Rachel: Such a handsome little guy!
Dorito: Hey little buddy!
Dorito: I can't to have my own family some day.
Rachel: Listen Dorito, i know you're super nice and want a family, but maybe you could put Uno down. His parents want to put him to bed.
Dorito: OK.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Jenga!
Rachel: Another cutie!
Rachel: Wooh! Congrats Hamster!
Hamster: Thanks! Now I'd like to be a Mad Scientist but I think I'll hold off looking for a new job for now.
Rachel: Good idea.
Rachel: I love when cousins do things in sync.
Rachel: These two are in lock step.
Rachel: Wooh! Congrats Cali!
Rachel: I really like this do on you Kool-Aid!
Rachel: They really are doing everything at the same time.

Rachel: Sorry Amber.
Rachel: Wooh! Nice going Kool-Aid!
Kool-Aid: Thank you! I could not be happier!


Rachel: Sorry Amber. These cards just aren't going your way.
Rachel: Time is flying! Happy Birthday again Uno!
Uno: Yay!!!
Me: Do you know who he reminds me of?
Rachel: No, who?
Me: Mango Cooprider. He is his mom, Amber's cousin.
Rachel: I can see that. He looks like Mango with Hamster's eyes.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Jenga!
Rachel: Such a cutie!

Rachel: Nice!
Rachel: You look a lot like your dad.
Jenga: Thanks I think.
Rachel: Even though they are kids now, they are still in complete sync.

Rachel: What?!?! That's amazing! Well on that note, I had best be off!
Points: 13
8 for Money
3 for Cali, Kool-Aid, and Hamster's Top of Careers
2 for Uno and Jenga

No comments: