Monday, March 22, 2021

Caligula 2 - Round 9

Super Rich
Last time Kiwi and Live's son Dorito grew into an extremely active and nice child. He had a wonderful time bonding with his friend Australia Vega. Every time I turned around he was showing off for her and hugging her. Janeane and Rem's daughter, Twinkie, grew to a child and started befriending the Lost boys.
 
Rachel: Congrats Akoni!

Rachel: Way to go Live!

Live: Thank you Rachel! I could not be happier!

Rachel: I see your friend Dorito is here again.

Dorito: Yeah! She's a teen now. We'll be going to college together!

Rachel: That's great!

Rachel: Good job Janeane!

Rem: OK Twinkie 1+1=?
Twinkie: 2.
Rem: Great!
Rachel: This is going well.



Rachel: Great job Tiff!


Rachel: WOW!


Rachel: Note to self, Revert to Fewer Companies is the right answer.
Rachel: Uncle Rem, I got an...oh hi Australia.
Rachel: Great job Janeane!
Dorito: Welcome home Mommy.
Dorito: Welcome home Daddy. 
Me: Yeah this kid is 10 nice and it shows.
Rachel: OK, they are standing between the garage and the house telling ghost stories. OK guys. You do you.
Rachel: Akoni is learning to play dead.
Twinkie: Mom! Mom!

Twinkie: I got an A+!!!
Janeane: Wooh! Great job sweetie!


Rachel: Way to go Akoni!

Rachel: They can't all be winners.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Dorito!
Rachel: Well that is an outfit.
Dorito: Yeah, I'll be going shopping soon.
Dorito: I would like Family.
Dorito: I would love 6 Grand kids.
Rachel: Well the first step is get a gir...
Rachel: And they're in love.
Me: 2 Bolts.






Rachel: I can't wait for you two to start having red headed babies.
Me: Let them graduate college first.
Rachel: Oh no! Bye Thomas.



Rachel: Why is the Grim Reaper walking up the stairs? I didn't know he could do that.
Rachel: Oh, good bye Molly.


Rachel: Looks like a nice group hang.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Twinkie!
Rachel: Quite lovely.
Twinkie: I would like Romance.
Rachel: Oh no.
Twinkie: I'd like to be a Celebrity Chef.
Rachel: OK. We can work with that.
Rachel: I like the new look.
Twinkie: Thanks.
Rachel: I love the new do Janeane!
Janeane: Thank you!
Rachel: Oh looks like Twinkie hit it off with Javert Kirkendall!
Me: Yeah, they have 3 bolts. It was instant.




Rachel: I'm excited for you two to have red headed babies too or maybe just baby.
Rachel: What?!?! This is crazy!
Rachel: Way to go Tiff!
Rachel: Wow amazing job Dorito!
Rachel: You too Twinkie!
Rachel: That's OK. Everyone else got a lot of money this week.
Rachel: Are you guys going for the dancing scholarship?
Dorito: Yep.
Rachel: Any luck?
Twinkie: Nope.
Rachel: Well I'll see you guys in college then.
Points: 53
51 for Money (yeah those chance cards REALLY paid out)
2 for Live and Janeane's Top of Careers

No comments: