Sunday, March 07, 2021

Norwood 1 - Round 9

A Lot of Promotions

Last time Karoline and Tanzanite's daughter, Mercedes, returned from college with her fiancĂ©e Brett Cooprider. They were married and are currently expecting a child. Everyone worked on skills and hobbies. 

Rachel: Nice job Brett!
Brett: Thanks Rachel!
Rachel: I think I hear something inside. You'd best get in there.
Mercedes: Ahhhhh!!!!!

Mercedes: It's a boy! Meet Dodge!
Rachel: Hi Dodge!
Rachel: Looks like Grandma and Great Uncle are pretty excited too.
Mercedes: *blows a raspberry*
Dodge: *giggles*
Rachel: So cute.
Rachel: Nice job Mercedes! First day back at work and you're all ready getting promoted!
Mercedes: Thanks!
Rachel: Time sure is flying! Happy Birthday Dodge!
Rachel: What a happy boy!
Rachel: This hair is cuter for him though.
Rachel: Que the training montage.

Rachel: Tanzanite! Cut it out!
Rachel: See? This is what happens when you spy on your neighbors.
Karoline: Your momma took care of potty training, speaking and the nursery rhythm. Now it's time to walk for Grandma.
Karoline: Such a smart little man.

Rachel: Sorry man. Karma for the spying.
Rachel: Wow you sure are flying up the ladder!
Mercedes: Yeah. Thanks!
Rachel: Looks like a private conversation between father and son. I'll keep moving.
Rachel: Back where you were Tanzanite.
Tanzanite: Yep.
Rachel: Try not to mess it up this time.
Rachel: Do you like the music Dodge?
Dodge: Yeah! Fun!

Rachel: Opps.
Brett: I guess they didn't really care.
Rachel: All the hard work paid off it seems.
Brett: I guess so.


Rachel: Way to go Mercedes!
Mercedes: Thanks! I'm still trying to max all my skills but promotions are great too.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Dodge!
Rachel: Blow out the candles!
Rachel: Very handsome! I have a great grand daughter or great, great grand daughter you might be a good match for.
Me: Hold on *looks at family tree* You're ok, you're not related. Only very distantly by marriage.
Rachel: Nice come back Tanzanite!
Tanzanite: Thanks!
Rachel: Looks like Dodge is having fun and making friends.
Rachel: Not so hard Dodge!
Me: Not shocking. He's mean.
Rachel: Congrats again Brett!
Dodge: Welcome home Daddy!
Brett: Hi my son! You know, it sure is nice to be in a stable, loving home.
Rachel: Taht's right, your grandpa Leeland made things really rough for you growing up. I'm glad you're happy.
Rachel: Wow! Excellent job!
Rachel: I see you're having some of that sweet green juice like I did.
Karoline: Yeah, I still haven't found a job in the criminal field and my dream is to be a mastermind. I need to get the job before I become an elder.
Rachel: Sounds like a plan. Well, I'll see you next time.
Points: 14
1 for Dodge
11 for Money
2 for Mercedes and Tanzanite's Top of Careers

No comments: