Thursday, March 25, 2021

Ziese 4 - Round 9

Both are Put up for Adoption

Last time Pudding and her niece, Dory along with their boyfriends Mexico and Bassette, started the first new house of the round. The couples got engaged and got jobs right away since they spent almost all of their money on the house itself. Dory brought Professor Jerry home from work and for some reason he thinks they have a romantic relationship and kept "catching her cheating". Dory wants to raise 20 puppies or kittens so there was a revolving door of animals. Both ladies found themselves pregnant at the end of the week.


Rachel: Happy Birthday guys! Thanks for growing up next to each other so I could just get one picture.
*Both are put up for adoption*
Rachel: Welcome Tori!
Rachel: Welcome Nicki.
Dory: Great Grrannddmaaaaa!!!
Rachel: Baby time!!!



Dory: It's a boy! Meet Ron.
Rachel: Ron, that's a cute name.
Mexico: Wooh! My fiancée has a great nephew!
Rachel: Happy Birthday!
Rachel: Happy Birthday Nicki!
*Both are put up for adoption*
Rachel: Welcome P.D.
Rachel: Welcome Shelly.
Rachel: Nice job honey!
Dory: Thanks Great Grandma!
Rachel: Did that Jerry guy from last week come home with you?
Dory: Yes and he tried to kiss me in front of Bassette. Now we're fighting because I was "cheating" even though I wasn't.
Rachel: Oh dear! Well try to apologize a lot. Even though it wasn't your fault, it can't hurt.
Dory: Good idea.
Pudding: Grandmaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Rachel: Baby time!


Pudding: It's a boy! Meet Andy.
Rachel: Hi Andy! Humm, Ron and Andy... I wonder what the naming scheme is.
Me: I know! I'm not saying though.
Mexico: Wooh! I have a son!
Rachel: Nice job Bassette! 
Bassette: Thanks Grandma!
Me: Yes he is Pudding's cousin so he is somewhat distantly related to Dory. For anyone who wasn't paying attention like me when I got those two together.
Rachel: Happy Birthdays guys!
*Both are put up for adoption*


Rachel: Welcome Kella.

Rachel: Welcome Kevin.
Rachel: Congrats Mexico!
Mexico: Thanks Miss Rachel.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Ron!
Rachel: Oh such a cutie! If I'm right, he is my Great Grandson and Great, Great Grandson.
Me: I think so. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Bassette: Time to walk for Daddy.
Rachel: Happy Birthday you two!
*Both are put up for adoption*
Rachel: Nice going honey! Did that Jerry guy come home with you again?
Dory: Yes, I think he's stalking me. Pudding asked him to leave. Bassette is starting to be less mad at me and I don't want anything to mess that up.

Rachel: Welcome Alex.
Ron: Weeeeee!!!!

Rachel: Welcome Baskin!
Dory: Say Momma. Momma.
Ron: Momma!
Dory: Great job!
Rachel: Happy Birthday Andy!
Rachel: Such a cutie! My great grandson.
Rachel: You can really tell he's Mexico's kid.
Mexico: Say Dada. Dada.
Andy: No!
Mexico: Come on buddy. Dada.
Andy: Dada.
Mexico: Yay!
Rachel: Happy Birthday Tori! Wow you are an interesting looking dog.
Rachel: Every sibling looks so different.
Rachel: That one back leg looks completely out of place.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Shelly! You look so cool!

Rachel: Another interesting tree.
*Both are put up for adoption*
Ron: Kitty!!!!!
Rachel: So cute!
Rachel: Great job honey!
Pudding: Thanks Grandma.
Rachel: Nice job Mexico!
Mexico: Well thank you.
Rachel: Welcome Cliff.

Rachel: Welcome Amy!
Dory: Sing with Mommy.

Rachel: Happy Birthday you two!
*Both are put up for adoption*

Rachel: Nice.
Rachel: Nice job sweetie!
Pudding: Thanks Grandma!

Rachel: Welcome Mel!
Rachel: Welcome Leo!
Rachel: Happy Birthday Ron!
Rachel: Wooh! Such a cutie!
Rachel: Future heart breaker.
Pudding: Come to Mommy.
Rachel: Happy Birthday guys!
*Both are put up for adoption*
Rachel: Did you two make up?
Dory: Yep. All is good now.
Rachel: Oh I'm so happy!
Rachel: Welcome Charlie!
Rachel: Welcome Chris!
Rachel: Happy Birthday Andy!

Rachel: Very handsome!
Andy: Thanks Great Grandma!
Rachel: I'm very happy you grew into your chin.
Rachel: Congratulations Bassette!
Bassette: Well thank you!
Andy: So I heard there are aliens and some have been abducted. The men have babies when they come back.
Ron: No way! I think you made that up.
Andy: Nah huh. It's true!
Rachel: Well boys I had best be off! I'll see you next week!
Points: 13
10 for Money
2 for Ron and Andy
1 for Bassette's Top of Career

If I'm not mistaken Dory has raised 14 puppies or kittens. So she only needs 2 more after the four they currently have. Yay!

No comments: