Thursday, July 09, 2020

Ziese 4 - Round 8

Dogs and Cats Living Together
This is the first new house of round 8. Bassette and Dory are currently engaged. I made my huge family tree after I got these two together and did not realize they are related. Bassette is first cousins with Dory's Mom, Eclair, making them first cousins once removed. Pudding is first cousins with Bassette and first cousins once removed with Dory. Mexico is not related to any of them but he is in love with Pudding.

 Rachel: Hi guys! Welcome to your new home! It looks beautiful.
 Rachel: Ah guys? 
Pudding: Yes Grandma?
Rachel: Um, the house is completely unfurnished. There aren't even any bathroom fixtures. You don't have a ton of money left over to buy everything.
Bassette: It's OK. We'll get jobs ASAP. 
 Rachel: Just like her grandma.
 Rachel: Doable.
Rachel: I love puppies and kittens too but, oh boy... 
 Rachel: Another doable one.
 Rachel: A free computer will help.
 Rachel: Welcome wagon!
 Rachel: Oh excuse me...
Rachel: ...I'll leave you two alone. 
 Rachel: Good job.
 Rachel: Makeover time!
 Rachel: I love the makeover sweetie!
Pudding: Oh thanks. This is the first time I've ever worn make up. It isn't too much?
Rachel: No, it looks great!
 Rachel: Great job!
Bassette: Thanks! We can install a second toilet and tub!
 Rachel: Nice going!
Dory: Thanks! We should be able to get some puppies and kittens soon.
 
 Rachel: I love your makeover too! I'm guessing from that huge smile you also do.
Dory:Oh yes, I love it!
 Rachel: What the?
 Rachel: Who is this guy?
Dory: I have no idea. I don't even know who invited him in. He was swimming and got very angry when he saw me on a date with Bassette. 
 Dory: Caught cheating? I've never met you before!
 Rachel: Stop slapping my great grand daughter!
Me: Yeah, it just kept happening over and over again. Including falling out of love with Dory multiple times. Bassette finally got him to leave.
 Rachel: Pregnancy bump!
 Rachel: Great job!
Pudding: Thanks! We were able to add some more counters to the kitchen and got a sewing machine.



Rachel: Wooh! You''ll be a Space Pirate before you know it!
Dory: I'd like to adopt... Chloe!
 Pudding: Oh she is so cute!
 Dory: And I'd like to adopt... Jena.
 Pudding: Oh what a sweet kitten.
Rachel: If Dory's calling for the pets, why are you always the one greeting them?
Pudding: No idea. The pet service just keeps coming to me.
 Dory: How about a boy cat? Daniel!
 Pudding: Another cuddly kitten.
Dory: And a boy dog...Jake.
 Bassette: Oh what a sweet boy!
Rachel: Where's Pudding?
Bassette: Oh she's at work.
 Rachel: Nice job Mexico! You know you're last one in the house to get a promotion?
Mexico: Yeah, I know. I was missing some of the necessary skills. We were able to get four matching pet houses. 
 Rachel: Adorable!
Me: Dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria!
Rachel: What?
Me: Never mind. 
Rachel: Looks like they are working on a dream date.

 
 Rachel: Huh! Proposal time!!!!




 Rachel: Oh I'm SOOOO happy for you two!
 Rachel: Another great grand baby on the way!!! Just in time too. I've gotta run.
Points: 7 all for Money

No comments: