Sunday, August 20, 2006

Ziese-Lecy Round 1

Ziese-Lecy Round 1
No You're the Sim


Sims Rachel: Hi, I'm Rachel. My family and I just moved to Prosperity Point along with 5 other families. I'm going to be telling you about what goes on here, but first let's start with my family.

Rachel Ziese-Lecy
Taurus ( 5 Neat, 3 Outgoing, 3 Active, 10 Playful, 4 Nice)
Aspiration: Pleasure LTW 50 Dream Dates
Turn Ons/Offs: Brown Hair, Facial Hair/Full Face Make-Up
Sims Rachel: This is my husband Marty. He's cute but kind of a geek.

Marty Ziese-Lecy
Pisces ( 5 Neat, 4 Outgoing, 7 Active, 3 Playful, 6 Nice)
Aspiration: Knowledge LTW: Max all Skills
Turn Ons/Offs: Custom Hair, Make-Up/Full Face Make-Up


Sims Rachel: This is our daughter, Victoria. She's SO pretty!
Me: Hey make sure you tell everyone she isn't real.
Sims Rachel: What? Who are you?
Me: I'm you or rather you are sim me.
Sims Rachel: That can't be, I'm a huge Sims 2 fan and I play them all the time you must be sim me.
Me: Trust me, no. In real life it's just me and Marty. We aren't even planning on having kids.
Sims Rachel: Hum, none of this makes sense.
Me: Just tell the nice folks what's been going on. We can deal with this later.
Sims Rachel: This is our house. It's one of those prefab homes. We don't have a lot of money right now so we had to go with something standard.
Sims Rachel: Here I am teaching Victoria to walk while Marty starts working on his life time want. He's already maxed out cleaning and has good start on a couple others.
Me: Life Time Want isn't that a Sims 2 term?
Sims Rachel: Oh I just play a lot, it gets stuck in my head.
Me: Umm, you don't even have a computer yet.
Sims Rachel: I did, before we moved.
Sims Rachel: Marty & I go on a lot of dates, so I can work on my life time... I mean, because I really enjoy them.
Sims Rachel: Marty got fired on his first day as a test subject. The money situation around here isn't getting any better. We had another date and then he was in a good enough mood to get a job in the medical field.
Me: Really Marty's in medicine?
Sims Rachel: Yeah, so?
Me: No network administrator jobs there in Prosperity Point? 
Sims Rachel: No...
Me: So they let him into the medical field with a computer degree?
Sims Rachel: Yes, they have very liberal hiring practices.
Me: I bet.Sims Rachel: This guy Xaun came by in the middle of our date. He lives in Prosperity Falls.
Me: Isn't that ASimWen's Prosperity challenge?
Sims Rachel: I don't know what you are talking about now. That's a place. It's the next town over.
Sims Rachel: Here's another person from Prosperity Falls, Wen. She likes the way I Free Style.
Me: Wen huh? Interesting.
Sims Rachel: All those dates led to one thing. Pregnancy.
Sims Rachel: This is Gage Uglacy, here's from a place called Pleasantview. Poor Victoria, this guy isn't very attractive.
Me: Oh my gosh I LOVE the Uglacy legacy!
Sims Rachel: The what?
Me: Never mind.
Sims Rachel: Here we are celebrating Victoria's birthday.
Sims Rachel: She sure was happy to grow up.
Sims Rachel: Then is was time for the babies!
Me: Babies?
Sims Rachel: Yep, twins.
Me: Eaten any cheesecake lately?
Sims Rachel: Nope, never. Why?
Me: No reason.
Sims Rachel: &

Sims Rachel: That's all on my family for now. It's time to go over and meet the Lancasters.

Odd Picture: An interesting Backrub.
Points:
2 Points for 2 New sims, Elizabeth & Erika

19 comments:

ASimWen said...

WOOT!!!!! Wen and Xuan...Wen and Xuan....first to be seen! WE'RE NUMBER ONE! WE'RE NUMBER ONE! lol

Thanks for the plug. :) Looks like you have a great start, I will read every entry!

SpongebobTanu said...

LOL, great story. Hey! a wen and xuan sighting! awesome!

Ziese52 said...

Yep, Wen showed up at the Lancster house too. I think she's Blog Hog.

Layla Sims Webb said...

Hi! Nice start, Rachel. I'll be looking for more. :0))

Twoyys4me said...

Great start Rachel! Can't wait to keep up with the adventures. :)

Anonymous said...

Great start Rachel!! I love sim-you's confusion. Hehe. Cool that Xuan and Wen made an appearance. I look forward to seeing how things go and seeing who else makes appearances!

Lia said...

LOL, the backrub picture had me in stitches.. I just love those blooper-type pics! Am looking forward to see who shows up next.

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Wen and her characters like to show up a lot, huh? I'm interested to see if they are frequent visitors in my 'hood now. Hehe. Lovely babies sim-you and your sim-DH have. :-) Great update! I look forward to more.

Anonymous said...

I love Gage and the Uglacy's too!!!!!

Bubbs said...

Wen is a blog hog!!! Wen is a blog hog!!! Great update! Love the new babies too. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, so I am a late bloomer...but I am just getting started reading and my first impression is hilarious!

"No network administrator jobs there in Prosperity Point?" Too funny (but at least in the Seasons expansion there is rumor of some type of computer gamerish job).

Anonymous said...

BTW I am that anonymous...(Shaunna from Phishy Sims) for some reason it was funky when I tried to post.

Anonymous said...

This is too funny. I can already tell that I am going to love this neighborhood.
I can't wait to read the rest of it and get all caught up.
Gina
aka fairyD

Anonymous said...

Haha. I love it when people talk to themselves.
I like the 'guest appearances' too.
Charity

javajan32 said...

I love your Green Bay Packer Shirt. Rachel (sim) needs a cheese head hat to complete the Packer fan look. (g)

Ken The Sim said...

In denial with your sim self... gotta love it! Great read!

Haz_sims 2 said...

Just started listening to your podcast, so I thought I read your blogs. Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do! I might koin your next podcast! :)

Haz_sims 2 said...

That was meant to be join! lol!

ciyrose said...

So yeah....I FINALLY made it to your blog. I've been trying to catch up on a ton of blogs, and you are the next on my list. Love your conversations with Sim you. YAY for Wen and Xuan! Can't wait to get all caught up, even if it's going to take awhile. :)