Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Vega 4 - Round 9

Constant Promotions
Last time Vodka and Ricky's youngest son, Lager, worked on making friends before aging to teen and heading off to college. He met and fell in love with Fairyfly Cooprider while there. Vodka did once again find herself pregnant thanks to Risky Woohoo. She had yet another boy and named him Rum. 

 Rachel: Congrats Vodka!
Vodka: Thanks Rachel.
 Rachel: Congrats to you too Ricky!
Ricky: Thanks Rachel.
 Rachel: And to you too Elizabeth.
 Rachel: Also you too Joe!
Joe: Thanks Rachel!
 Rachel: I like the makeup change Aracely.
Aracely: Thank you.
 Rachel: Didn't you just get a makeover last week Vodka?
Vodka: Yeah but it still didn't feel right.
Rachel: I really like this one. I think we have a winner.
Rachel: Bye Jack. You were a good boy.  


Rachel: Congrats to you Andrea! 
Me: What's that by the mailbox? Oh crap, it's Rum!
Rachel: Stupid nanny! 
 Rachel: So glad you guys found Rum. Happy Birthday Rum!
Rachel: Blonde hair? 
 Me: Nope it's one of those really light browns.
Rachel: Ah. Love the hat!
 Joe: Walk for Grandpa.
 Vodka: Say, "Momma"
Rum: Momma.
Vodka: What a smart boy.
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Barry! 
 Rachel: Nursey rhythm with Grandma!
 Rachel: New dog time.
 Rachel: What a good dog.
Me: Unfortunately she's related to Barry so no puppies.
Rachel: Come on woman!
Me: I know. Sorry.
 Me: It's Fini's simself!
Rachel: What?
Me: It's Fini!
Rachel: Rum, it's hard to sing with your hands in your mouth. 
 Rachel: Looks like Gloria and Barry get along even though they won't give us any puppies.
 Rachel: I guess Ricky and Vodka are having a good date.
 Rachel: Congrats again Ricky!
Rachel: Thanks Rachel.
 Rachel: Looks like your date went well the other night.
Vodka: It did.
Rachel: I would have thought you were too old to have another baby.
Vodka: Me too. I guess we got in just under the wire.
 Rachel: Why is the nanny poking you?
Aracely: I don't know.
 Aracely: Hey lady don't leave my grandchildren out by the mailbox! Bad nanny!
 Rachel: Congrats Vodka. Umm... but how did you go to work pregnant?
Vodka: The carpool was already here when I found out about the baby. So I went.
Rachel: Well it paid off.
 Rachel: Way to go Ricky!!!
Ricky: Thanks!
 Rachel: Happy Birthday Rum!!!
Rachel: Such a happy boy. 
 Rachel: I love the makeover Rum!
Rum: Thanks! I do too! 
 Rachel: Baby time!!!
 Vodka: It's a girl!!! Meet Tea!
 Rachel: Everyone one looks so happy it's a girl!
 Rachel: Ricky?!?!? Are you OK?
Ricky: Uh, yeah, I think so. I guess I shouldn't stargaze during a thunderstorm.
 Rachel: I guess Tea doesn't mind a crispy Ricky.
Rachel: She is such a cutie.
 Rachel: Rum is kinda nice.
Me: We should see if someone can encourage him to be nicer.
 Rachel: Apparently Joe is the only one nicer.
Me: Yep with Nice of 5. No one is especially nice in this house.
 Rachel: At least it looks like it's working. With that, I must run. 
Points: 10
6 for Money
3 for Joe, Vodka, and Ricky's Tops of Career
1 for Tea

No comments: