Friday, February 04, 2022

Ziese 1 - Round 10

It's Time

 Last time my simself's family lost the simself of my now ex-husband. Most of the family was pretty upset but my simself handled it very well. Eleah and Royal welcomed a surprise son, Alexander who is now a toddler. Their daughter Gwyndolynn, grew into a lovely teen and worked on making friends with the boys in the neighborhood who were heading off to college at the same time as her. She took particular interest in the Holiday boys. She was at Joey and Ross's birthday party to teen and she and Joey fell in love. They went off to college last round.


Rachel: Welcome home honey. Why isn't Joey with you?
Gwyndolynn: He wanted to come but I guess the city has limits on how many people and animals can live in a house at one time. 
Rachel: That's weird, I only count 9, I thought the limit was 10.
Rachel: Oh no Alexander! What's wrong?
Me: His Aunt Victoria and Grandma Aquamarine died since the last time we were here. He's pretty upset about it.
Rachel: Understandable.
Rachel: Ouch.
Me: Love the new dress! What are you doing?
Rachel: It's time.
Me: Time? Time for what?
Me: Where are you going?
Rachel: It's time.
Me: Oh, it's time to go.
Rachel: See ya!
Me: I couldn't let my simself die, I just couldn't. I also didn't want her taking up space in a house. She has moved into a place of her own that won't be played. So, for all intents and purposes she is dead. Technically it is against the rules but I figure not getting the points for the money her friends and family would inherit if she died offsets that. Plus, I don't really care at this point.
Me: While Rachel was leaving, North welcomed a puppy.
Me: Hi Lola.
Rachel: Oh look Joey is moving in!
Me: Welcome back.
Rachel: What do you mean?
Me: Um, never mind. We'll just pretend like nothing happened and everything is normal.
Rachel: You are very strange.
Me: Yeah, I'm the strange one here.

Royal: Thanks for getting Lola. I'm sure she'll be very happy with another family.
Me: wow that is one soft pillow.
Rachel: Did you hear something?
Me: yep.
Rachel: Yes!!!
Rachel: Happy Birthday my sweet grandson!
Eleah: Blow out the candles baby.
Rachel: Let Grandma get a good look at you.
Rachel: What a handsome boy! You have the same eyes as your big sister.
Alexander: Thanks Grandma.
Rachel: Love the new 'do sweetie. The last one was perfect for high school and college but this one fells all grown up.
Gwyndolynn: Thanks Grandma.
Gwyndolynn: It's great to be back home where I can wish for money again.
Me: Ah fortune sims.
Rachel: Wedding time! Looks like a good turn out.
Rachel: Welcome to the family Joey.
Rachel: These two are so cute.
Me: Agreed.
Eleah: So glad you could make it Mom.
Rachel: Tickle, tickle.
Me: *shakes head* So weird.
Rachel: Everyone gather around, it's time to cut the cake.
Me: I just love these two.
Rachel: Wait, you're pregnant?
Gwyndolynn: Yeah, you missed the reveal.
Alexander: Welcome home Dad.
Royal: Thanks son.
Rachel: Homework time! Good job Eleah.
Rachel: Happy Birthday North!
Rachel: What's wrong Eleah?
Eleah: I miss Dad.
Me: I don't
Rachel: Not helping. I'm sorry honey.
Rachel: Love the painting!
Gwyndolynn: Thanks! I love how it is turning out.
Alexander: Dad! Dad! I got an A+
Royal: That's great but I need to get to work.
Rachel: Time to get out of the driveway Alexander.
Gwyndolynn: Ahh! Grandddddmmmmaaaa!
Rachel: Coming!
Rachel: And?
Gwyndolynn: It's a boy! Meet Jairus! (Ji-Rus)
Rachel: What a cutie great grandson.
Me: Of course that means, they're going to have to try for a girl.
Rachel: Great job Joey!
Joey: Thanks! Now I want to be a City Planner.
Rachel: Fantastic! By the way, you have a son.
Me: You need a girl.
Joey: I think we need more room. We'll see you later Susan.
Rachel: Good! No time like the present to make friends.
Rachel: Congrats! Well on your way to Criminal Mastermind!
Rachel: Where are you running to?
Gwyndolynn: I don't feel good.
Me: Sweet!
*The next day*
Gwyndolynn: Oh baby!
Me: Called it!
Gwyndolynn: Look, snow.
Rachel: Good job making friends. Not sure the stock market is a typical topic for kids but Shirley seems interested.
Rachel: Happy Birthday Jairus!
Rachel: A handsome little man!
Rachel: Great job dear!
Eleah: Thanks! I can finally grow old like Royal.
Rachel: I'm happy for you.
Me: Hum. Everyone seems Grouchy lately.
Rachel: Ohhh, I love it! So cute!
Gwyndolynn: Walk for momma.
Alexander: This ball is super heavy Dad.
Royal: You got it. Yep, throw it right between your legs.
Me: I love how close this father/son pair is.
Rachel: Making more friends. Good job.
Jairus: High chair.
Gwyndolynn: Oh he's so smart.
Gwyndolynn: Happy Birthday Mom!
Rachel: It's my baby girl's birthday!
Eleah: Hurray!
Rachel: Love the look sweetie!
Royal: Sing with Grandpa!
Gwundolynn: Grandddddmmmmmaaaa!!!
Rachel: And?
Gwyndolynn: It's a girl! Meet Judy!
Rachel: Yay! I see she got Joey's black hair. I can't wait to see how she looks when she gets older.
Me: We're going to have to wait. We've got to go.
Rachel: Ah man.
Points: 11
7 for Money
2 for Jairus and Judy
2 for Eleah and Joey's Tops of Careers

No comments: