Saturday, November 04, 2006

Rosada House 4

Rosada House 4
That's Just Super
Welcome once again to Prosperity Point. This another new house, I wonder who it belongs to? Oh I see they both have blue hair, must be Ariana Rosada and Adrian Lancaster. Ariana is the sister of the other Rosada ladies here and Adrian is one of the younger grandsons of James Lancaster. They met in high school and headed to college together. After a successful college career they are here to start their family if Ariana can get Adrian's nose out of the books. Let's see how it goes.
Sim Rachel: Hey kids! What a nice house you have here.
Ariana: Thanks! No time to talk though, gotta get ready for the wedding.
Sim Rachel: Oh sorry, anything I can do?
Ariana: Stay out of the way.
Sim Rachel: Yeah, that's pretty normal right before the wedding.
Sim Rachel: Oh Ariana, you look so lovely!
Ariana: Thanks. It's that time. I need to get dressed and get this show on the road.
Sim Rachel: Lovely ceremony kids, but what are you doing in here? Is the party over?
Ariana: Not even. Listen why don't you go see what the other guests are doing? We need to get this family started before Adrian starts studying again.
Adrian: Hey!
Ariana: It's true.
Adrian: Yeah.
Sim Rachel: Oh boy a rip roaring game of SGX! Why didn't I think of that for our reception? Oh, umm, look here are the newlyweds again.
Sim Rachel: Oh no, the police! Did the party get out of hand? Did they find out what you two were doing while you're guests were waiting?
Sim Rachel: Oh, I guess not.
Adrian: We adopted a dog, meet Suzi.
Sim Rachel: She's adorable!
Sim Rachel: Looks like this wedding's pillow fight was between Hedwig and Zachary. They are so strange.
Me: You had a pillow fight at your daughter's wedding.
Sim Rachel: oh... yeah, it's normal, it's traditional.
Me: Yeah, I'm sure.
Ariana: Honeymoon time!!!
Sim Rachel: Wait what about...
... Suzi? Umm, I'll keep an eye on her. Take her out and for walks. It will all be fine.
Sim Rachel: Hey Ariana, I see you're back.
Ariana: Yeppers. Have you met my friend Lynn? She and I will be best friends one day, I just know it.
Sim Rachel: Yes, I know Lynn. Good to see you Lynn.
Me: Hum, I hope they have a boy.
Sim Rachel: What? Why?
Me: Hum, no reason. We'll see how things go.
Sim Rachel: I guess that try took?
Ariana: Yep, good thing too.
Sim Rachel: Why?
Ariana: Adrian is studying again. He needs to get that out of his system some before the baby comes. Cause with how many twins there are here, I'm gonna need his help.
Sim Rachel: What's that you made?
Ariana: Some flaming desert, I don't remember what it's called.
Sim Rachel: Not cheesecake?
Ariana: Nope can't cook that.
Sim Rachel: What is that crazy dog doing?
Ariana: Being gross. That's one of Suzi's piss puddles.
Sim Rachel: GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!
Sim Rachel: Hey Ariana, you're always ragging on Adrian for studying and now you are.
Ariana: Yeah when you mentioned cheesecake I decided I needed to learn to make it.
Me: YESSS!!!
Me: And just in time too.
Ariana: What? What was that?
Sim Rachel: Nothing, but I think you're going into labor in 3, 2, 1.
Ariana: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ariana: Meet Rogue.
Sim Rachel: And?

Ariana: Eeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ariana: And Logan. How'd you know I was having twins?
Sim Rachel: I just had a feeling.
-The next day-
Sim Rachel: Bad nanny, leaving the babies on the floor! Your punishment is...
... you must clean the pet bed! Muhaha!!!
Ariana: My, my how time flies. It's the twins' birthday!
Sim Rachel: *singing* Happy Birthday Dear...
... Logan and...
... Rogue. Happy Birthday tooooo youuuu!
Sim Rachel: Adrian I see you're finally NOT studying.
Adrian: I couldn't stand to not teach my babies all they need to know.
Sim Rachel: Hey looks like someone else had a birthday too.
Adrian: Time for my little Logan's bath!
Me: Hey look it's Natalie Anderson of the PAS Anderson. She's part of generation 14!
Sim Rachel: She's who, from the What?
Me: Nothing, never mind.
Ariana: time for Rogue's first bath.
Sim Rachel: So is Adrian helping out alright?
Ariana: Yep, he's doing a great job! I really appreciate it.
Rogue: ni pupe
Sim Rachel: What? Remmington, how can you be mad at a toddler? Remmington? Come back here with that newspaper!
Ariana: Adrian is doing such a great job helping with the twins I even have time to train Suzi some.
Sim Rachel: Looks like it's time for some else to have a bath too.
Ariana: Yep. The twins are sleeping so I thought I'd get it out of the way now.
Sim Rachel: Good plan.

Sim Rachel: Well, I had best be moving along. I still have a couple more houses to visit this round.
Araina: See ya!
Points: 2 for Rogue and Logan

11 comments:

Just Moi said...

Nice update and those twins are sure cute why is it that puppies and kittens are either black or white then grow up to something totally different? Suzi was a cute puppy and now she's brown? Regardless it's a nice surprise to see what they grow up to be.LOL Great update once again :)

ASimWen said...

Okey dokey! Matching hair colors a lovely hue of blue for Adrian and Ariana...along with a skintone that looks real...Ummm...alien...hehehe

My gosh couldnt' they wait? Sex and adopting a dog right in the middle of a wedding party??? Awww...don't the puppies look really cute dipping their wee widdle heads down into the food bowl??

Sheesh..that Lynn is turning into a BlogHog...she is showing up everywhere. I guess ASimWen finally got some sense, all that bad press ya know...

*Whew* That was a close one Rachel...slid that Cheesecake ability in right under the wire!

Another great one!

MommyLydia said...

That is the most... unique wedding i've seen for a Sim.

Roo said...

Ariana: How'd you know I was having twins?
Sim Rachel: I just had a feeling.


Okay that had me rolling, I dont care how many times you sneak cheesecake to these prego ladies it cracks me up every time!
Great update as always

Bubbs said...

Woo-hoo! I made an appearance. :) I love the kids and how th look like their parents.

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a colorful little family there. I just love the toddlers and their interactions with the dogs. They are so cute! It makes me think of my own little one and my dog.

Fairy D said...

Great update. I love suzi she is such a cute dog.

Rhexy said...

Cute pup that Suzi is...might have to adopt her myself *wink*.

Rouge is too cute. Those Rosada's have lovely eyes and produce great looking sims.

Anonymous said...

You know, I thought it was bad when the animals rolled around in the piss puddles, but I almost choked when you showed the picture of the wolf DRINKING it! Gawd! LOL!
And what did poor little Rogue ever do to Remington? I've never seen an adult mad at a todder before!

jessa_livelife said...

I love the names, but I was wondering what is the naming scheme for this house?

ciyrose said...

Cute kids as always. Lynn is really making the rounds. Suzi is a cute little doggy.