Monday, September 04, 2006

Holiday Round 2

Andre in Love
Last round Andre Holiday moved to Prosperity Point with his teen age son, child age son and triplet toddlers. They were conned out of money by a dishonest contractor which left them with a huge house and almost no money. The oldest, Destine was so busy trying to help with the toddlers that he got the first ever F I've had a sim get. Andre gave birth to an alien son, Jupiter. He was so busy he had no time to find love himself, which is hard on a family sim.

Sim Rachel: Hey, ahh Jupiter, umm how's it going?
Jupiter: The cow goes Mooooooo!
Sim Rachel: Where's your papa?
Jupiter: Woooo
Sim Rachel: Ahh work, the nanny must be around somewhere. I'll hang out with you until someone else gets home.

Sim Rachel: Hey Dakota, when'd you get home?
Dakota: A few inutes ago. This is Kalliope Caligula, Destine brought her home from school today.

Venice: Dad! Dad I got an A+
Sim Rachel: Wow, Andre, and Venice, that's great especially considering how rough things were last week.

Dakota: You know Kalliope, I really like that pretty hair and your Meadow hot pink boots.
Kalliope: Oh gosh Kalliope.
Real Rachel: Nice work Dakota, she's a 2 bolter out the gate.

Sim Rachel: Aston Dante, you sure are making the rounds since you grew up.
Aston: I'm completing for lead character in this story, just have to beat out
Real Rachel: Don't say it, don't say her name. Shhh....

Andre: OK Dakota, so if x + 2=y, what is x?
Dakota: Gosh dad, I don't know, maybe you could have helped me with my homework when I was a kid, and I would actually know something now.
Andre: Sorry, I was pregnant.

Sim Rachel: Holy study session Batman!

Andre: Life sure has settled down around here. I can actually teach one of my kids to walk. Good thing the triplets were able to pick that stuff up.
Sim Rachel: No kidding Andre.

Sim Rachel: Hey Destine. How's it going?
Destine: So much better than last week, I have D right now, so Dad let me invite over my friend Sasha Dante. She's already headed off to college. I miss her a lot, I can't wait to go!
Sim Rachel: I sure hope you can keep raising your grades so you'll be able to go at the end of this week.

Jazz: Look Dad, I got an A+ Too!!!
Andre: Woot, my kids are all so smart.
Real Rachel: Considering that none of them learned to talk, walk or use the toilet, they have all turned out amazingly well!Andre: I don't need those kinds of comments from you.

Sasha: See people I really am nice, I just made best friends with this rug rat, I mean adorable toddler.

Sim Rachel: Happy Birthday, dear Jupiter!!!
Real Rachel: Sya goodbye to the cutest toddler I've ever seen!

Real Rachel: And hello to a very cute kid!

Andre: I don't know if you heard or not, but I've started seeing Coqui Vega?
Sim Rachel: Yeah, she told me something about it.

Andre: Yipee a promotion!

Andre: And Danton brought home his first A+ today!

Sim Rachel: Venice is it your birthday?
Venice: Yep, mine and my brothers'.

Venice: I'm HOT, I'm gonna get a lot of lovin'
Real Rachel: I guess we know what she rolled.

Jazz: I wish...

Jazz: To Know Everything !!!!!!!!!!

Danton: I want...

Danton: ...a lot of dates and really cool fun stuff.

Sim Rachel: Hey guys, guys, anyone?
Andre: Oh hey Rachel, everyone is busy skilling up. We don't have a lot of money so the kids need scholarships to go to college.

Sim Rachel: Opps, I think I showed up during Andre's date with Coqui.

Sim Rachel: Love is everywhere!

Sim Rachel: Yep, yep it's everywhere.

Coqui: Yes, yes I'll marry you Andre!
Sim Rachel: Umm Andre what about Coqui's kids, she still has three at home?
Andre: Jupiter and I are going to be moving in with Coqui and her kids after Venice gets back from college to take over the house. So the wedding is still a long time off.

Sim Rachel: Destin, you did it! An A+!!! I knew you could!

Sim Rachel: Jazz, way to go too!!!

Kalliope: Thanks for the great date Dakota, here's a telescope! My dad won't miss it I'm sure.

Coqui: Wow Andre thanks for the amazing date and proposal, here's a stereo.
Andre: And finally I get to help my youngest with his homework.

Danton: Hey Pania, I know you're friends with my brother, but how about a date.
Pania: Sure, why not, I've got lots of love to go around.

Sim Rachel: One last first kiss for the road.
Sim Rachel: Well, I sure am glad to see things went better this week. See you kids in college.

Well, that's it for this week with the Holidays. I didn't get a single point, but things were less stressful. I'm sending these guys to college now too, which will take me up to almost 30 in college, oye!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, 30 in college? you are C-R-A-Z-Y!!!

Anyway, great update. This family is so cute, its turning out to my one of my favs. Except of course the family with She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named...lol.

~Spongey Tanu
(Yea, blogger beta)

Just Moi said...

I'm having so much fun seeing you play both my families and how cool is it that Andre and Coqui are a pair :)

I'm happy that Andre has found love once again and that all the kiddos are doing so well.

Seems like this week was just soo much better and less stressful than the last post :)

Anonymous said...

30? In college? ::faints::

Oh, sorry. You have got yourself a very full house of teenagers. Oh the hormones. The triplets grew up all very good-looking and Jupiter is a cutie! Nice.

Unknown said...

Holy cow, 30 kids in college??!! That's insane!!! I can barely handle 4 in college!! Great update as usual, and I can't wait to see the college years! Good luck!!

ASimWen said...

I was home takin' a nappie-noodle....takin' care of that good lookin' hubby and birthin' his babies. I had no time to visit this lot this time. Yes, I do have new Sims in training to take over the "generally pesky nosey Sim" job. Heh.

Bubbs said...

Aston: I'm completing for lead charactor in this story, just have to beat out
Real Rachel: Don't say it, don't say her name. Shhh....
-------------
Real Rachel: Considering that none of them learned to talk, walk or use the toilet, they have all turned out amazingly well!
Andre: I don't need those kinds of comments from you.

LMAO!!! I love your conversations with the sims! Great update and good luck in Uni!

Kerry said...

30 in college sounds scary to me too. I am struggling with my current batch of 16, and finding reasons not to sim....

This is a really attractive family. I think I'm going to download them and put them somewhere to get their genetics. Not in my prosperity neighborhood, though.

Anonymous said...

Brave simmer you are...this is a HUGE neighborhood...and quite the interesting family these Holiday's are!

Love the pic of the little dudes all smustling together.

Anonymous said...

Now there's a happy family. Nothing like love to take your mind off being dirt poor :)
Dang! 30 on college? I knew there was a reason I cheated, lol.

Anonymous said...

how do u change ur skin colors into blue pink or purple also is there a safe way to download these games? because some ppl in the comments say its nice somebody uses there game pleeeeez answer

ASimWen said...

In answer to the comment above from Anonymous: The pink and blue skins are from Fellowship 1, a hood that was played amoungst the members of the Prosperity Group sometime ago. If you would like them, you can get the skins only here:
http://www.asimwen.com/Fellowship/skintones.zip
There are some others there as well. You will unzip them to your Downloadsfolder. Then open the game, and go to Create A Sim. You will see the custom skintones listed there, and you will be able to create a Sim with them. Good luck.

ciyrose said...

WOW...30 kids? That is insane. Although I'm going to have a HUGE college batch of my own in the Fellowship One hood as soon as all the toddlers get ready to start college.