Saturday, September 02, 2006

Ziese-Lecy Round 2

Ziese-Lecy Round 2
Dream Dates

Last round Marty, Rachel and their daugter, Victoria moved to Proserity Point. They met a few of their neighbors. Rachel can't accept that they are sims and believes they are real people and I am a sim. While working on Rachel's LTW of 50 dates dates, she got pregnant and gave birth to natural twin girls, Elizabeth and Erika. Victoria became a child and the twins became toddlers.

Sim Rachel: Hi there again folks and welcome back to my house. This picture is from my Nanny Cam. Look the nanny actually took Erika to potty instead of putting her to bed when she had to go.
Real Rachel: Wow, a nanny actually doing a good job, amazing!
Sim Rachel: Oh great, you're here again.

Sim Rachel: Marty insisted on feeding the twins this special milk to help them learn faster. I'm a little worried, I mean they're glowing!
Real Rachel: They'll be fine, don't worry. Better off really.

Real Rachel: Hey Marty
Marty: I'm not supposed to talk to you. You know you've really upset Rachel.
Real Rachel: I'm sorry, but I couldn't lie to her.
Marty: Well, I can respect that. Listen I need to finish teaching Erika to talk.

Sim Rachel: Victoria brought home the same Dante boy that was over at the Vega house. Aston seems like a nice boy, despite his family.

*big inhale*
Sim Rachel: Blow out the candies dear.

Elizabeth: Look at me! It's my birthday!!!

Sim Rachel: OK Erika, blow them out like a big girl.

Erika: I'm a big girl too!
Sim Rachel: My twins look almost identical right down to the same PJs. I think I'll be taking them to the beauty salon in a bit.

The next evening.
Sim Rachel: Marty you know it's our anniversary, how 'bout a date?
Real Rachel: Hey it's real Marty and my anniversary too! Our first anniversary!
Sim Rachel: *sigh* It's our 10th anniversary. See I can't possibly be Sim You.
Real Rachel: Well...
Sim Rachel: Will you just let me enjoy my anniversary?!?!
Real Rachel: *sits silently*

Sim Rachel: With the girls, we've decided to stay in for our date. Some dancing and

Sim Rachel: Well...

Sim Rachel: Ahh, what a dreamy date last night. Anyway, Erika and Elizabeth get along wonderfully. I hardly have to entertain them, they can take care of themselves.

Sim Rachel: It's time for my oldest's birthday. I can't believe she's a teen already.

Real Rachel: My Victoria you sure have grown up to be quite lovely.
Victoria: Thanks lady, who are you again?
Real Rachel: I'll tell you later. Well, so what do you want most in life?
Victoria: I want a family and to reach my golden anniversary with my husband.
Real Rachel: Nice, we'll have to working on finding you a husband...

Sim Rachel: Hey, this is my story. Marty is a wonderful father. He and Erika are very close.

Sim Rachel: After some dancing he helps he study.

Sim Rachel: Despite being family oriented, Victoria works on her skills with her dad. She wants good scholarships after all.

Sim Rachel: I helped Elizabeth with her studying.

Real Rachel: Those dream dates all seem to end the same for you

Sim Rachel: Here's a picture of my lovely girls before they head off to school. Their new hair dos, which they have had for a while now, really set the twins apart.

Sim Rachel: Bacillus came by today. Marty's work told him they won't give him another promotion until our family had another friend. Bacillus and I hung out most of the day and Marty got his promotion.

Real Rachel: Ahh Victoria I see you're starting to work on finding a husband.
Victoria: Yep this is Adrien Lancaster, he and I are best friends. He could be the ONE!
Real Rachel: Yeah... sorry, but he's not.
Victoria: *shocked and a little hurt* What? Why not?
Real Rachel: You guys don't have enough chemistry. Don't worry there's a better match out there for you.

Elizabeth: Hey baby! When you coming out to see us? Are you a babby brother or another sister?

Velo: Hi I'm Velo Sylvaen, I was just walking by your house.
Victoria: Umm, Hi, I'm Victoria, this is my house.

Sim Rachel: Both Erika...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
... and Elizabeth are doing very well in school. Let me finish my hamburger and I'll cheer for you dears.

Victoria: Velo, I think you're really cute.
Velo: Gosh, thanks.
Real Rachel: He's a much better pick, a two bolter.
Victoria: A what?
Real Rachel: Nevermind. He probably IS the ONE.
Victoria: Oh BOY!!!

Real Rachel: Oh sorry guys! How cute still having dream dates while you're pregnant.

Real Rachel: Oh crap Rachel, What happened?
Sim Rachel: FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real Rachel: Studying Cooking Rachel?
Sim Rachel: oh shut up.
Real Rachel: I'll take that as a yes.

Real Rachel: The time has arrived. Boy or girl? Boy or girl, or both?

Sim Rachel: It's a boy, MJ.

Real Rachel: We almost made it this time what happened?
Victoria: Sorry, I invited Velo over and he wanted to bringing a friend. I didn't know it would be her.
Real Rachel: It's alright dear.

Real Rachel: Yep, I think he is the ONE.

Marty: Time for MJ's Birthday. I wanted to help my boy grow up.

Marty: And here he is a handsome lad.

Real Rachel: Well that's all the time we have here. Rachel you need to go visit your neighbors again.
Sim Rachel:Do I really? I'd rather stay here with my family and have more dates with Marty.
Real Rachel: Next week, I promise.

Funny Picture: Very funny face there Rachel


Points: 1 point for 1 new sim

10 comments:

ASimWen said...

Hehehe All Sim Rachel's dates end in a baby. LOL cute kids... :) Goofy expression!!!!

Lynnaea said...

Just caught up reading your blog, I love it by the way! That is so hilarious! Wen really does seem to make her way around the town. Tons of cute kids! "Patiently" waiting for more!

MommyLydia said...

Not the ones when she's already prgnant :)

Anonymous said...

How funny that the twins ended up with identical PJs. So are they really identical?

Janet Cone said...

Great to see Victoria and Velo finding true love together!

Bubbs said...

Love Rachel's face, lol. I see BLOG HOG WEN showed up again, hehe.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so adorable! Glad you are having so many...this way they will spread your cutness all over the Point!

Back to reading with me...

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that Nannies take toddlers to the potties! I get crappy nannies!
Haha - there's Wen - again. Where's she going to turn up next?!
Charity

SirenPrincess said...

I do LOVE your family. The girls are all so adorable.

ciyrose said...

Such cute kids....all of them. LOL...Wen shows up again....she really is a blog hog. Wow a decent nanny....I've actually had some not so bad ones recently, so they DO exist.