Friday, September 15, 2006

Rosada 2 Round 2

Another Family Sim
Yet another new house. William is another one of James Lancaster's grandsons. He is moving in with his high school/college sweetheart, Danielle, who is Aquamarine's sister.
Sim Rachel: Oh what a lovely house you kids have picked out
William : Thanks! We knew wanted to have an at home wedding so we wanted one with a nice yard. We're going to be having it in front of the pond. Danielle is headed off to go shopping for our clothes. She's getting me a suit along with her dress. She said she didn't want to risk me showing up in something hideous like my brother Zachary did at his.
*a little while passes*
Sim Rachel: She made lovely choices. The dress even has a hint of pink. It's perfect for her!
Danielle: So dear do you feel any different?
William: Not really it's going to take awhile to get used to being William Rosada instead of William Lancaster. It's the price you pay for living in a matriarchal society. It is a small price though.
Sim Rachel: All these newlyweds are the same.
Sim Rachel: Danielle, don't you think you should take of your veil before you start working out.
Danielle: No time. I've got to get another promotion. I dream to be a hall of famer.
Sim Rachel: Do you really think cheesecake is the best thing to be eating when you're trying to get a promotion?
Danielle: William made it for me. I'm just so hungry lately.
Sim Rachel: I guess we know why now. I'll be back in a bit.
Sim Rachel: How long was I gone?
Danielle: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Danielle: It's a Boy, Carrot! 
Sim Rachel: And
Danielle: What do you mean "And"? Wait, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Sim Rachel: And?
Danielle: Very funny. And another boy, Zucinni.
Danielle: William insisted on redoing the spare room in all blue. He's a little worried the boys will be teased for being pink.
Me: this was just cute.
Sim Rachel: Umm Danielle, don't you think you should put the baby to bed before you start working on skills again?
Danielle: No time, gotta work on my next promotion.
Sim Rachel: *gets out bad nanny journal* Once again the terrible nannies have left the crying babies on the floor.
Me: These two were crying so loud I could hear them over my TV, which normally I can't.
Sim Rachel: See random neighborhood girl is doing a better job than the nanny.
Me: Another Neighborhood Challenge Sim sighting. This is Amy, another one of Victoria and Joe's (Carr) Kids. Those two didn't make any ugly ones.
Sim Rachel: Opps I missed the cake. Carrot, is a red head like his papa. I missed that before.
Sim Rachel: Oh and Zucinni is a blonde.
William: One of my brother's is a blonde. I must have a recessive treat for that too. I can't wait to see what our next kids will look like.
Sim Rachel: Wait, next set? Is danielle expecting?
William: Not yet. Soon. Once she advacnes a little in her career.
Sim Rachel: Well time for me to be moving on. See you guys next week.

Just 2 points this time for 2 new sims Carrot and Zuccini. This house had fruits and vegetables as their name theme. It borders on child cruelty but oh well.

7 comments:

Just Moi said...

Lol vegatable names ;D cute
wow I see the elementary school is going to be crowded

Anonymous said...

Hehe, veggies. That's cute. You have certainly had a baby boom. College is going to be hectic for you!

ASimWen said...

Wow, blonde and red against that bright pink! Me too...I love Sim genetics. You have some great combinations there already! Wait until 4th, 5th generation.....hehehe

Bubbs said...

I love the wedding dress you picked out. Love the naming schemes you have in this hood. :)

Rhexy said...

OMG Carrot and Zuccini? This name scheme is commpeting with lost for my fav. :)

I love this house, the pond in the front is fab!

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest pink boys ever! I needed that skin tone when I was making my families!
I love the genetic diversity of this neighbourhood. As if I didn't download enough skin tones to last me a lifetime, and now your blog makes me want to download more!

ciyrose said...

Awww....the twins are cute. You are going to have another huge uni round at this rate. I love the genetics...apparently her skin is very dominate, but not her hair.