Thursday, September 07, 2006

University First 15

University First 15
Sim State University 
Victoria: I there folks, I'm Victoria Ziese-Lecy, you all know my mom. I told her I thought I should keep you all informed on college, it's no place for adults you know. I just got here, but lets see what the other students have been up to.
Victoria: Oh what a lovely house, I wonder who lives here?



 Victoria: Wow what a full house.  
Victoria: Hi Bethany, I'm Victoria. Wanta tell me what's goin' on? Bethany: Sure. Real Rachel: Wait a minute, Bethany the last time we saw you, you were starting high school. Bethany: Yeah, I'm in the accelerated program. Never even attended a single high school class. My mom has her new husband so I thought I'd get on with things. Real Rachel: Gottcha. Bethany: Only me and Brendon came here without a boyfriend or girlfriend. Everyone in the house was nice and invited over guys for me to meet since Brendon and I aren't a good match. This is Don Uglacy. Ben Long was here a bit ago. I really like both of them. 
Bethany: Next thing I know Zeno Sylvaen comes by and he and I really hit it off. I decided to go for it with Zeno since he's in college too. The other two guys are older.
Victoria: How sweet! 
Bethany: Unlike my problem of liking everyone Brendon couldn't find anyone he relly liked. Until Hedwig walked by the house one day. He ran out there like a fool to greet her.
Victoria: Wow another first kiss, and so fast!. Bethany: Actually this didn't happen until our sophmore year.
Bethany: The next most exciting thing around here was we decided to become a greek house. One of the boys thought it would be cute to call it Ia Wanna Llama, like I Want a Llama. I guess they had watched some Llama video on line and loved it. Real Rachel: Oh sorry that was me. That Llama song makes me giggle.  
Bethany: *shouts nasty look at Rachel* Anyway I guess Hedwig had a great time on her date with Brendon, she left him this great fountain. Don't know what we're going to do with that at a Greek house. Oh well.
Bethany: Shortly after that Hedwig moved in. She had to pledge first of coarse. Victoria: Oh look more kids have arrived! they're moving in across the street. Let's see who it is.





 Kricket: Oh hi there. We weren't even at the house five minutes before Leeland and Sasha were fighting. If he weren't my boyfriend I might just move out. Victoria: Hi there, umm Kricket, it's nice to meet you. So what else happened?  
Kricket: Leeland and I feel in love. He didn't even mind my stink. Real Rachel: Now that's love.  
Kricket: and then he proposed! I said yes obviously! 
Kricket: My sister Michaell also fell in love. Her and Santos didn't even notice they were dancing in the street.  
Kricket: This is a huge skill building session. None of use had all our necessary skills for our majors.  
Kricket: Sasha invited her high school boyfriend over. I could tell it was really tearing Sasha up inside to be away from him, but he had to get his grades up.
Real Rachel: Wait what's this? Leeland and Sasha having a civil conversation?
Real Rachel: And hugging? 
Kricket: They have become friends. I'm so happy. Sasha is nice girl, I'm glad she'll be my sister-in-law.  
Kricket: Next Amethyst fell in love and...
... got engaged. Then...
...so did Santos and Michaell.
Kricket: Here we all are doing research together for that last grade push.
 
Kricket: I invited over the Ia Wanna Llama kids and they joined in too. Victoria: I think something's happening back at Ia Wanna Llama
 
Bethany: Zeno and I just got engaged and then...  
...so did Aquamarine and Zachary and...


 ...Danielle and William. Victoria: So that brings us up to speed for when myself and my classmates arrived.

 Victoria: Back at Ia Wanna Llama.



Kricket: Yep, I finally got in. This is my new shirt. It is not mean or anything. look at the back.
Kricket: It's for the This Week In Tech podcast. It's awesome.  
Kricket: Amethyst has also joined and gotten some new clothes, finally.

 Kricket: William graduated with a degree in psychology  
Kricket: And Danielle got her Drama Degree. i like her, "No, I won't fix your computer" shirt!

Kricket:Amethyst asked Bronx to pledge
 
Kricket: Michaell moved in.
 
Kricket: Zachary got his degree in drama too.
 
Kricket: Bronx asked Sasha to pledge. And she invited over Destin.
Sasha: Destin, I can't believe you're finally here! I've missed you so much!

Kricket: Zeno graduated with a 4.0, just like everyone else in the house for that matter.
 
Kricket: Michaell invited Santos to Pledge  
Kricket: Hedwig got her degree in business.  
Kricket: Sasha asked Destin to move in. I'm so happy those two are back together. 

Kricket: Amethyst graduated with a business degree.

 
Kricket: Then Destin started inviting his siblings to join. Here's Venice.
 
Victoria: Hey Venice! Whose your friend? Venice: This is Quavi Simmers. He's HOT!

Venice: No not that hot. My bone head brother set the stove on fire and this house didn't even have a smoke detector.
Real Rachel: Oh, sorry. Venice: Everyone was OK.  
Venice: Michaell got her degree in Math  
Venice: Destin asked our brother Jazz to move in too.
 
Venice: Kricket graduated with a degree in Art.
 
Venice: Dakota joined us
Venice: This is Jazz's girlfriend, I don't remember her name. he met her when we got here. She's a pledge right now.

Venice: Danton moved in.

Venice: Leeland graduated, also with an art degree.
Venice: Santos got his degree too.  I don't know why he is upset about it.
Victoria: Oh hey so I see Quavi's back. Is this getting serious? 
Venice: I don't think so. He is fun to date though, for now.  
Venice: Pania moved in during Quavi's and my date.
Victoria: Not serious huh?
Sasha: Well I guess it's time for me to go too.  
Destin: Wait Sasha!
Destin: Will you marry me? Sasha: Oh Yes!!!  
Venice: Bronx graduated and...  
...your boyfriend Velo moved in. I guess you'll be joining soon too. Victoria: I sure hope so. Well that's where I'll leave you. The first 15 students have graduated. I can't wait 'til next time. I'll miss you. Say hi to my mom Rachel! Real Rachel: Will do! This round I got 15 points for the 4.0's.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was a lot! WTG getting that many graduated and with 4.0s.

Holy crap though, Leeland is HOT! How come I never noticed that before? RAWR!

Just Moi said...

Whoa! That's a lot of college folk there!

I really like how you are getting in the Fellowship I families in there too

Many of them grow up nice looking - so I'm guessing there will be new houses and a baby boom in the near future eh?

I may take your idea and combine the 2 Fellowships - it's a neat idea :)

MommyLydia said...

How long did that take you to play?

ASimWen said...

Woo! It made my head spin trying to keep up with everybody! Do you have to write this stuff down as you go? LOL GREAT ROUND! I am impressed!

Bubbs said...

Wow! You did a great job getting this many through Uni. Loved it! Awesome job!

YEAH HEDWIG!!!!

Anonymous said...

Phew...wowie zowie. That was quite the update. Ia Wanna Lama...LOL! Loved it!

Anonymous said...

Wow. That really is a lot of graduates. I don't know how you managed. And all with a 4.0 average!
Charity

SirenPrincess said...

Wow, Rachel. In round 2 Uni you had that many sims??? I wouldn't have that many now in round 9 if I sent all of my children and teens to Uni. Wow, I'm amazed at how you're able to control that many.

I think Sasha and Dustin are my favorite now.

Anonymous said...

Two years behind in another prosperity blog, but anyway, I know what to do some time in the future!

Where did all the students come from?! I don't remember you sending that many off from the neighbourhood, are they invites?

/j68, confused

Ziese52 said...

About half of them were boyfriends and girlfriends of the other teens.

Layla Sims Webb said...

Wow! Good for you!! I honestly have not gotten 1 student through Uni with a 4.0, let alone 15! The closest I got was 1 3.9. This was certainly one hectic round. Good post!

ciyrose said...

Wow....great job in the uni round. I dread having a uni round like this in the near future. I'm not sure I could handle sending that many through all at once, so grats.