Sunday, September 03, 2006

Lancaster Round 2

Times to Cherish
Last round James and his five grandsons arrived here in Prosperity Point. Times were tough until James met Wen, a townie from a neighboring town who goes to every freaking house in town. Wen and James were married and soon had a son, Vincent. James' grandsons, Zachary, Brendan & William went off to college. Bryon and Adrien grew from children to teens.

 Sim Rachel: Hi there Wen.
Wen: Hi there Rachel. Is SHE with you?
Sim Rachel: Who that annoying click? *looks around* Yeah there she is
Real Rachel: *waves* Hi.
Wen: ( to real Rachel) I hear you've been bad mouthing me all over town.
Real Rachel: Oh no, not bad mouthing you just show up at just about every house, its funny really. Except at the Dante's, that shower thing was weird.
Wen: I was just momentarily stunned that someone would shower outside. I wasn't gawking, I swear.
Real Rachel: * shrugs* Alright, well why don't you and sim me talk, the people are waiting for this to get a move on.
Sim Rachel: *under breath* Sim you, yeah right. *normal voice* Alright Wen, what's going on?

Wen: I have some friends over. Everyone goes right to that dance shere, it's a big mistake in most cases. Poor Quavi isn't feeling too well.

Wen: Candi's music sure is making Quavi feel better. Get down Quavi!!!
Sim Rachel: Hey Bryon!
Bryon: Hey Rachel. This is Pania, she's new around here.
Sim Rachel: I bet you're looking around for someone to love.
Bryon: Yep, no luck yet though. Pania is nice and all, but there's no spark.
Sim Rachel: Keep looking, I'm sure you've find someone.

James: It's time for Vincent's first birthday already. Man I'm feeling old.

James: He got my blue hair though.

Wen: See, another neighbor was drawn to the sphere. Ariana Rosada, sure did fall for Adrien. Hehe, pardon the pun.

Sim Rachel: Wen, what happened?
Wen: The elevator cable broke?
Sim Rachel: Are you alright?

Wen: Yes, wait *pop* and pregnant.

Adrien: Isn't Ariana dreamy? My *scratches head* uncle, Vincent sure does love to dance to her music.

James: OK big boy I know you can do it. One foot in front of the other.

Sim Rachel: Another first kiss. Seems like everyone's finding love.

Bryon: Hey!
Sim Rachel: Sorry Bryon. Still no luck what about this girl? She looks nice.
Bryon: This is Aroha Te Waiata. She's pretty and nice too, but just not for me.

Bryon: at least I've made best friends with Adrien. Family is SO great!

Real Rachel: Come on James it isn't that... my ears, my god my ears!!!!!!!!!

Wen: See what I mean, they can't stay away. This seems to have been a really bad idea considering his wings!

Wen: James get your sorry *** off the ******* phone, I'm having a baby!

Wen: Met our daughter O'Keefe!
Real Rachel: Each family in the hood will have a naming scheme to help me keep track of who is related to whom. Wen's kids will be named after famous artists. Vincent is named after Vincent Van Gogh and O'Keefe is named after Georgia O'Keefe, I didn't go with Georgia because eventually another family will be states.

Sim Rachel: Looking like everyone is thinking about the new baby.

Sim Rachel: Hey Bryon, this girl seems to really be into you.
Bryon: Yeah, this is Rose Forsythe. I ReALLY like her.
Sim Rachel: Great! Looks like things are looking up.

Sim Rachel: *clears throat* Happy Birthday dear Vinnnncent...
 

 Sim Rachel : Love is in the air!

Wen: I have friends over a lot. This is Bacillus, if you remember him from last week.
Sim Rachel: Sure do.
Real Rachel: Shout out to Simaholic, so glad the families been saved!

Sim Rachel: Wow, another birthday, Happy Birthday dear O'Keefe...

Wen: She looks just like her momma.

Vincent: OK so 1+1=3?
Wen: Not quite dear, try again.
Vincent: Ummmm.... 2?
Wen: Excellent!

Wen: O'Keefe, say momma, momma
O'Keefe: Grabley
Wen: Mom-ma
O'Keefe: Mmmmmmmmmm
Wen: She said Momma!!!
Real Rachel: Yeah Wen sure she did.
Wen: Hey you! She said Momma, clear as day!
Real Rachel: OK, yes she said Momma.

James: I wanted to spent time with my baby girl while I still could.
Sim Rachel: What do you mean James?
James: I'm not a young man anymore, I'm afraid.... well, I'm enjoying this while I can.
Sim Rachel: Well, I'll see you next week James.
James: I hope so.

Just 1 point again, for the new sim O'Keefe.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, O'Keefe does look a lot like her mommy doesn't she? Vincent does too except for that blue hair. Great update!

ASimWen said...

Hehehe that's me...the baby maker.....and the teacher...and the nurse....and the Welcome Wagon Hostess. Yes, yes, I have to make sure there is coverage at home before I go cavorting all over the neighborhood. Wanna make sure we are all friends here...keep it nice and friendly. lol

MommyLydia said...

How did Vincent get blue hair anyway?

How did you get an original character with blue skin? Is it a download of an alien reused?

Kerry said...

Uh-oh...forshadowing? I wonder whether James is long for this world.... I loved the "teaching O'Keefe to talk" dialogue--very true to life! Oh, yeah, sure she said Momma!

Anonymous said...

SimWen has really become the star of your blog and now look at her popping out those kids! Very cute. I just love seeing Bacillus show up all nice and young with his whole life ahead of him, ::sighs:: I've very glad the families are saved too ;o)

Anonymous said...

LOLOL "my ears, MY EARS" too funny. that wings thing looked F-R-E-A-K-Y and reminds me of Angel from X-Men3 - fyi, i laughed hysterically during each scene he was in, i couldn't help it. he was too, "oh look how intense and sexy i am" HAHAHAAH! crap..rambling....AGAIN!

~Spongey Tanu
Leaving comment "anonymously" b/c blogger beta is stOoOpid!!!

Bubbs said...

O'Keefe is darling! I can't wait to see how she grows up. Don't tell me Wen is only having 2 kids....

Anonymous said...

Glad that Bryon found love...poor kid. But Rose seems nice. Can't wait to see if it works out!

And Wen's kids are cuties too!

Anonymous said...

Aww.. O'Keefe is cute! And she has the best little girl sim name ever - I love it!
Charity

ciyrose said...

O'Keefe is darling. I am glad Bryon found a girl. A bit worried about James though. :(