Saturday, September 02, 2006

Vega Round 1

Vega Round 1
Stupid Nanny

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sim Rachel: Hi there Vega family! Sorry it took me so long to get here to see you. We had some technical difficulties at home, but they seem to be fixed now.
Coqui: That's alright, just glad you made. I'm Coqui and these are my five childern: Santos and Bronx are the teen boys and the triplets, the girls are Aracely and temple and England is the boy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Coqui: This Wen, she's the head of the welcome wagon.
Real Rachel: Oh, we've met.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Coqui: My son Bronx, met a nice young manVelo Sylvaen. Bronx is a good kid, always wants to make friends.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Coqui; He's also very helpful with the triplets. He's taken a particular liking to Arecely, they are great friends already.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sim Rachel: Hey it's a birthday, I love birthdays. Happy birthday to you dear Aracely!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sim Rachel (slightly horse): Happy birthday to you too dear England!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sim Rachel: *coughes* HAPPY BIRTHDAY *cough* Dear Temple!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sim Rachel: Thank goodness the birthdays are done, my voice hurts.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Coqui: My Santos has met a nice girl, Amethyst Rosada.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Coqui: Aracely is also making friends. She brough Aston Dante home. His family is sort of weird, but he seems like a nice boy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sim Rachel: WOW nanny not just making gelitin!
Coqui: Yeah, when the triplets were toddlers she did the worst job, wouldn't bathe them, would leave them sobbing from exhauston on the floor, but now she can do this. Nannies suck, I'm suprised she didn't start the place on fire.
Rachel: Me too. I was waiting for chared nanny.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Coqui: Now that the triplets are older I finally had the energy to help Bronx learn to study. He helped out with the triplets the most so grades suffered a little.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sim Rachel: Santos way to go an A+!!! That's hard in this family, like money, 3 toddlers!
Santos: I don't know, I guess I'm just really smart.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Coqui: This is Sasha Dante, she's Aston older sister and she's not very nice.
Sim Rachel: What do you mean? She was really nice when I was visiting her
Rachel: That's because I micromanged her every move.
Coqui: How'd you do that?
Sim Rachel : No, Coqui don't talk directly to her! She'll start telling you lies about how you aren't real. Just talk to me.
Conqui: O.K.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sim Rachel: Bronx looks like things are going well with you and Amethyst.
Bronx: It is. Now can we have some privacy, we're on a date.
Sim Rachel: Oh sorry, I didn't realize.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Coqui: See what I mean about that Sasha? She made my son's girlfriend cry.
Sim Rachel: Yeah.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sim Rachel: UUUhhhhh, a first kiss.
Bronx: Hey!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sim Rachel: Oh a study session.
Coqui: Santos and I are helping England and Aracely with their homework.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Conqui: Now it's Temple's turn.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Conqui: England had finally found himself a lovely girl as well. Her name is Michaell Cooprider.
Sim Rachel: What about you?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Coqui: Not yet. I've been busy focusing on my career and prefecting my robot skills. I dream of making a lot of money so I can give my kids something better.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sim Rachel: Wait a minute, what about that stiff you just said?
Coqui: Oh, well this is Andre Holiday. He came by one day and we hit it off.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sim Rachel: I guess you did. Well, it's time to get back to me family now. I'll check back later.

That's the end of round 1. I'm intermixing University play so I don't have to do it all at once. I have 15 sims in college right now.
Total score thus far including the couple bits of University I've played is 48 all from the number of in game sims.

No comments: